Mike Saunders is an international keynote speaker and is available for presentations on topics around Social Media, Social Business (Enterprise Social Media), Customer Experience, Entrepreneurship, and Generation Y.
Mike has a relaxed, informative presentation style that inspires people through storytelling and compelling case studies. Read more about Mike’s career history here or see if he’s available for your conference here.
Clients and Recommendations
“Great presentation Mike! thank you for joining us today, debating the Future Agenda” – Pieter Uys (CEO of Vodacom)
“Mike Saunders, has done fantastic work in simplifying social media so that our business can get real benefit. His fast, efficient, and clear way of communicating, as well as his ability to produce results is a pleasure to experience.” – Anthony Dawe (CEO of Bidvest Freight)
“Mike has been a valuable resource for my colleagues and I at the Mr. Price Group. We have used him as a speaker, and as a specialist consultant, regarding the uses and implications of Social Media within our business” – Justin Bodil (Talent Development Specialist at Mr Price)
“Mike is an expert in the Social Media environment and has successfully completed several projects for SPAR that have added huge value to the Learning and Development environment” – Mike Nel (Group Training Manager at SPAR)
Mike presents custom presentations but you can see some examples of past keynote presentations he has delivered.
- Succeeding in a Digital World looks at what it takes for business to be successful in a digital world
- Social Reinvention looks into case studies and examples of how social media can be integrated in business.
- Consumer 2.0 is your guide to understanding the six different types of online consumers.
- Future of Mobile outlines three primary strategic concerns about mobile.
- Privacy in a Digital Age deals with fundamental issues surrounding the area of digital privacy.
- Cultivating Enterprise Agility with Social Business will help your team leave the presentation with a good understanding of the social business principles and the benefits for their business.
- Social Media and the Leadership Agenda dives into the important shifts for business leaders to understand about social media.
- Social Media for Social Good looks into the tools available across a multitude of social media platforms that will help to achieve online communication success.
- Raising Digital Citizens inspires parents to become less ignorant of the digital age they are raising their children in